If you want to enjoy the incredible views that we can find in La Palma (Canary Islands) you can not miss the webcams on this island.
Webcams in La Palma
In recent years this island has installed several cameras in many parts of its geography. From private webcams set up by enthusiasts and small businesses to cameras owned by the Island Council.
On the Apalmet website you have a compilation of all these webcams:
The places where we can find cameras are as follows:
- Roque de los Muchachos. We will be able to see the observatories (ORM, the Gran Telescopio de Canarias, etc) and the roof of the island.
- Santa Cruz de La Palma. There is a web cam in the port and another one in the new beach of the city, installed by Monta.
- Los Cancajos. Tourist beach in the east of the island, where we find another webcam of Monta.
- Puerto Naos. On the other side of the island, the west, we have Puerto Naos. Tourist area located in the municipality of Los Llanos de Aridane, there are several webcams.
- Port of Tazacorte. In the port of Tazacorte, both on the beach and on the pier, there are cameras.
- El Paso. Several webcams from the central municipality of the island that point to various areas such as the Valle Aridane.
- El Time. Relatively new a webcam in El Time points to the Valle Aridane.
- Taburiente Visitors Centre. There are 2 webcams that point to the top and bejenado.
- Tijarafe, Puntagorda. Also cameras in Tijarafe and Puntagorda.
- Garafia. Las Tricias, San Antonio del Monte.
- Breña Alta. In the Mirador de La Concepción, Palmasol, San Pedro and La Cumbre.
- Puntallana. In Samagallo (Zamagallo).
- Fuencaliente. Another 2 in Fuencaliente.
Many webcams with which we can know the weather conditions live on each side of the island.